All of the following 4th of July celebrations will be held on July 4th unless otherwise noted.
A-Mountain Fourth of July Show: The fireworks can be seen from many parts of the city. Just look West at around 9:00 PM. FREE.
4th Annual Fourth of July Celebration: The Loop Taste of Chicago, 10180 N. Oracle (Just North of El Conquistador).
- Parking: The parking lot at West 22nd Street and I-10, and the City/State Parking Garage, at 498 W. Congress Street west of I-10 will be open for parking.
- Pre-show festivities: Vendors will have hamburgers, hot dogs, ice cream, and other food, and the Southern Arizona Mustang club will showcase their vehicles from 7-9 PM at the Tucson Convention Center (TCC) Parking Lot B (South Granada Ave. between West Congress & West Cushing St.
4th of July All-American Backyard BBQ: Desert Diamond Casino, I-19 Sahuarita Location. Sunday, July 1st., 5:00 PM in the Plaza. Live country rock music, food, and a fireworks show for the whole family! Free admission. See www.DDCAZ.com or call 520-294-7777 for details.
- Overhead views of the fireworks from our parking lot, only $8 per car load.
- Or enjoy our Bar-B-Q grill dinner from 7 PM-9 PM and enjoy the fireworks in comfort from our patio, all for only $10.99/person (+tax/tip); or purchase one meal per person from our regular menu to enjoy the festivities.
- Also live DJ show & dancing, and karaoke on the big screen!
- Don't forget about our fabulous Kiddy Korner!
Hilton Tucson El Conquistador - July 4th Extravaganza: 10000 N. Oracle Rd. 9:00 AM-9:00 PM.
JW Marriot Starr Pass: 3800 W. Starr Pass Rd. Fireworks will start at the resort between 8:30 and 9:00 PM. Let Freedom Sing Concert: Centennial Hall, U of A campus. July 4th, 3:00 PM.This large-scale patriotic variety show with the theme Made in America will include inspirational music presented by the Arts Express Choir and Orchestra, featuring several of Tucson’s most talented artists. Veterans and active duty military will be honored with a Salute to the Armed Forces. Historic American flags will be displayed and the audience will be invited to sing along to several well-known patriotic songs.Admission is FREE for seating based on availability. For guaranteed seating a ticket will be required, with a minimum of $10/adult donation. Up to four tickets can be requested here or by calling (520) 319-0400. Please call if more than four tickets are needed. Northwest YMCA, 7770 N. Shannon Rd.: Family Swim Night, Red, White & Blue. Friday, June 29, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM. Theme-related food, games, crafts. Limited space and supplies. YMCA Members Only: $5 per family. Star Spangled Spectacular: AZ Pavilions (Cortaro & I-10).
- Fireworks display from 9:00 PM-9:30 PM.
- Activities, games, live music, and an All American BBQ buffet dinner are available for non-resort guests for $32; Ages 5-12 $19; ages 4 & under FREE. Prices do not include tax & tip, and reservations are required. See details here or call 544-5000.
See event map here. For more info., 382-1946. www.marana.com. The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain: 15,000 N. Secret Springs Dr. Buffet dinner served from 5:30 PM-8:30 PM, $40/adult, $20 for children. Fireworks or laser light show following dinner, open to the public. www.ritzcarlton.com. Tucson Padres, Kino Stadium.
- Festivities begin at 6:00 PM. Fireworks at 9:00 PM.
- Quarry Pines Golf Club: Live band, jumping castles, beer garden, food court, grass seating area.
- Crossroads at Silverbell Park: Kids' activities and games. Movie in the Park: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" starts at 7:45 PM.
- Food specials at Nana's Kitchen, Wendy's and Native New Yorker.
Westin La Paloma: Fireworks will begin at approximately 8:45 PM.
- Fireworks Spectacular: Saturday, June 30. There will be a fireworks display after the game.
- Military Appreciation Day/Bark in Park: Sunday, July 1. All military personnel will get four FREE box seats when Military I.D. is presented at the Box Office. Dogs will also be admitted free with their owner.
- Star Spangled Spectacular: Tuesday, July 3. as the Padres take on the Salt Lake Bees at 7:05 pm. The fireworks show will be after the game. Be sure to get your tickets here - July 3 is expected to be one of our biggest crowds this season!
Publisher's Note: Due to the dry desert and also the unpredictability of the Monsoon season, the fireworks shows listed are subject to change. Please double check that the event will actually be taking place as scheduled before you head out.